Essay and Creative Writing Editing, Proofreading, and Beta Reading
$20.00I have been editing, proofreading, and beta reading for...
Choose From the Best Student and Entrepreneurial Proofreaders
Tired of flakey freelancers and overpriced experts? Then the Dormzie marketplace is right for you. Our freelance proofreaders and editors are highly skilled, personally vetted, and eager for your business. Dormzi freelancers can help you with academic, medical, manuscript, and online proofreading, no matter your location. Finding a proofreading freelancer online shouldn’t be a hassle. That’s why we make it simple. Whether you need a freelance academic proofreader or a freelance medical proofreader–or something else in between–our Dormzies are eager to show you their talent, and at extremely competitive rates. When you hire a Dormzie you aren’t just solving your immediate problem, you’re also providing experience to the next generation of tech and business leaders. Our young entrepreneurs are more than just remote freelance manuscript proofreaders, they’re also your opportunity to create meaningful relationships so you have talent you can depend on for projects both short and long term. So say goodbye to flakey freelancers and expensive experts and say hello to your Dormzie.
How To Hire Freelance Proofreaders Remotely on Dormzi
Dormzi was designed to take the frustration out of the freelance hiring process and leave you confident that the freelance proofreader you hire is not only talented and affordable but dependable to boot! Stop posting freelance proofreader wanted ads and start making your dream a reality! Dormzies can solve any of your online proofreading freelance needs, from manuscripts to medical and everything in between. The hiring process starts with you: what does your project need? If all you know is that a freelance proofreader is needed, browse available Dormzies by category or subcategory. Know exactly what kind of freelance proofreading online talent you need? Use the search bar to hone in on the Dormzies with the specific skills your gig requires. Unsure of what you should be paying for a freelance proofreader or what they’re charging? Remove the mystery and browse by price point.
If you find a Dormzi freelance proofreader who has exactly the skills you need but their rate is too high, reach out to them; most are eager to gain your business and a friendly message never hurts. Unsure how to start the conversation? We recommend using each Dormzie’s past work, reviews, and ratings to start your conversation. You can hire a Dormzie with one click, or you can negotiate rate, timetable, and deliverables that you’re both happy with, whether they’re proofreading your novel, your paper, or a poem. There’s no limit to the kinds of projects Dormzies can tackle.
Once hired, keeping tabs of your gig’s progress is as easy as logging in; the Dormzi portal is your one-stop-shop for updates, and makes payment easy, too. Just confirm receipt of your deliverables and we handle the rest. That’s right: no invoices, no snail mail, no checks, no hassle. We make hiring freelancers easy so you can focus on the important stuff.
Why Hire Students and Entrepreneurs as Proofreaders?
The Dormzi marketplace was designed to connect incredible young entrepreneurs to paying gigs of all types. In order to ensure the quality of their service, each Dormzie is thoroughly vetted, reviewed, and rated, so you can be sure that not only do they have the skills you need but they have the follow-through you can count on. Dormzi freelance proofreaders are immersed in editing grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and are eager to prove their expertise to you no matter the size of your job. And because each Dormzie is their own boss, they can provide you with incredible scheduling flexibility and unparalleled rates.
Of course, you won’t hire a Dormzie if you don’t think they can knock your project out of the park. That’s why every Dormzie’s past work, ratings, and reviews are available. When you hire a Dormzie, you’re not just hiring a freelance online proofreader, you’re also creating a relationship with talent you can depend on moving forward, whether it’s a one-day gig or a long-term engagement. So whether you need a proofreader for a manuscript, website, or journal, you can find them on Dormzi.
Tips for Hiring Freelance Proofreaders
• Need freelance proofreading and editing services? Dormzi’s young entrepreneurs are here to help! Start by browsing categories to see a list of Dormzies across a variety of skill sets. Dive a little bit deeper with subcategories so you can be sure that the freelance proofreader you need has the skills you want.
• Whether you need a remote freelance proofreader or someone more local, browse Dormzie profiles to find talent wherever you are.
• If you have a specific idea of what you’re looking for, like “medical proofreader,” type it into the search bar to get results dialed in to your needs. The more specific the terms you use, the more specific the results you get!
• Have a budget in mind for your proofreading project? Browse by different price points to get a sense of what Dormzies in your area and across the country are offering for proofreading services. Find the perfect Dormzie but their rate is over your budget? Dormzies are eager for the real world experience your project can provide, they are often willing to negotiate rates that work for you.
• All it takes is a quick message via our chat functionality to start a conversation about project terms that work for you both. We recommend using a Dormzie’s past work, ratings, and reviews as a jumping off point for your discussion.
• The Dormzi portal makes tracking your project a cinch, and with our easy payment system, compensating your freelancer is as easy as confirming receipt of deliverables. No invoices. No hassles. Just happy customers and happy Dormzies.
Freelance Proofreading Services FAQs
• How does hiring a freelance proofreader work? The first step to hiring the perfect freelance proofreader for your project is finding them! Fortunately, Dormzi streamlines the search process so your solution is never more than a few clicks away. Browse Dormzies by category, subcategory, or price point. Want to hone in on a specific set of proofreading expertise? Type it into the search bar to get results that match your eacts needs. Once you’ve found the perfect Dormzi freelance proofreader, send them a chat message to discuss your project’s timeline, budget, and deliverables. Once you’ve settled on mutually beneficial terms, keeping tracks of your gig’s progress is as simple as signing on and visiting the Dormzi portal. Once completed, just confirm receipt of deliverables and Dormzi will process the payment for you!
• What kind of freelance proofreader services and jobs can Dormzies work on? Dormzies can handle your proofreading needs, no matter its type. Have a medical journal draft you need eyes on? There’s a Dormzie for that. Have a work report you’re nervous about? There’s a Dormzie for that too. If you have a question about a Dormzie’s skillset, don’t be afraid to ask! Who knows, you might just find a future business partner.
• How long does a job take from start to finish? Before you hire a Dormzie, you first should come to an agreement on the terms of your project. This includes their rate, the timetable, and the set of deliverables you require. This isn’t one-size-fits-all. We encourage you to discuss terms that work for you both in advance of hiring, that way you both know exactly what to expect. A finished job doesn’t have to be a goodbye! We hope you had such a great experience with your Dormzie that you’ll keep them on speed dial for all your future proofreading needs.
• What do I do if a Dormzie I hire doesn’t provide the deliverables we agreed upon? We expect you to be completely satisfied with your experience hiring a Dormzi freelancer, no matter the job. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with the deliverables or are having difficulty with receipt, we recommend first reaching out to the Dormzie you hired to resolve the issue; since Dormzies are in charge of their work and reputation, they are eager to ensure that you leave a happy customer. If that does not remedy the problem, please reach out to us directly via the website or by emailing us at email@example.com.
• Have more questions? We have you covered. Visit this page (https://dormzi.com/help/faq) for more information.