Photos for Instagram? LinkedIn headshots? Senior gradua...
Work with the Best Freelance Student Photographers
Dormzi is the best place to hire a talented freelance photographer for whatever you need done. Whether you’re looking for Instagram photographers for hire or you need to hire a social media photographer, you’ll be able to find freelance photographers on the Dormzi marketplace. Freelance photographers, along with other creatives on Dormzi, are students and young people from top tier universities around the country. Whether photography is what they are learning in school or their passion project, our team will review them to ensure that you get the best experience possible. Photography can be expensive! With photographers on Dormzi, you’ll be sure to get a cost-effective rate that doesn’t break the bank.
How to Hire Freelance Photographers on Dormzi
Hiring a photographer on Dormzi only requires a few simple steps. Start by browsing through the plethora of freelance photographers and videographers on the Dormzi marketplace. When you find an offering that speaks to you based off of their previous work and experience, you can directly hire them or start chatting with them through our custom messaging system. Once you have discussed the job and are confident in the Dormzi, you can move forward with the hire and input location and delivery information, if need be. The last step is payment, which also happens seamlessly through the website. All of your payment details are secure and encrypted. After hiring, you can continue to communicate with them through the messaging platform and both you and the Dormzi can update the status of the job as you go.
Why Hire a Student as a Freelance Photographer?
Student photographers are full of passion and drive and are able to tailor to your needs but also can be trusted with their own expertise in the field. Supporting student photographers is a more cost-effective way to get photography work done, especially if you are a student yourself and want to stay within your campus community. But the Dormzi marketplace isn’t just limited to student photographers. You’ll also find other young and passionate entrepreneurs, who may be looking for focus solely on their photography craft.
Freelance Photographer Hiring Tips
Some tips for hiring a photographer on Dormzi:
• Sort by category to find the right Dormzi for the job!
• Look through Dormzi’s keeping in mind that they attend different universities, with specializations differing as well.
• Review previous work on their profile to get a sense of their experience and what they are comfortable photographing vs. what they might have less experience with. Check out their portfolio or website as well.
• Keep the job cost-effective by paying attention to rates when looking at offerings.
• Use the Dormzi custom messaging platform to talk through details of what you need before hiring to avoid any surprises!
What does a photography job entail?
• Each job would be different based on your need and requirements, but this would be an in person job that couldn’t be done remotely. You and the Dormzi will communicate to decide where to meet and what the specificities of the job are, whether you hire a photography student for wedding pictures or a freelance ecommerce photographer to take photos of a product you’re selling.
In what time frame can I expect to get my photos back?
• This is also something that would depend on the arrangement between you and the freelance photographer. When going through the hiring process on dormzi.com, you will be prompted to put in an expected timeline and “due date” for the job so that timeline expectations are set from the beginning.
• How can I ensure that the job stays within my budget?
We recommend looking at a variety of different Dormzi’s at different price points to make sure that you find one that fits your budget. The agency is completely in the hands of the Dormzi to price their offering appropriately, based on their experience and skill level.
• What if my Dormzi doesn’t deliver what was agreed upon?
We would first recommend that you reach out directly to the Dormzi. If they are not being cooperative, please reach out to us directly through the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org