$45.00Principle-based & adjustable meal plan featuring:
Health, Nutrition & Fitness
Choose From the Best Young Wellness Coaches
The Dormzi marketplace was designed by and for young entrepreneurs to transform side-hustles into legitimate businesses, all while connecting customers to top-notch talent, affordably and fast. After all, when you want to find a health and wellness coach, you don’t want to trawl through hundreds of listings on dozens of sites. You want a freelance wellness coach you can trust straight off the bat. That’s why each Dormzie (what we call the young entrepreneurs in our marketplace) is vetted, reviewed, and verified, so you can rest easy knowing that your personal health and wellness coach can get you to your goals.
Dormzies can offer you premiere health and wellness coaching at incredible prices because they’re at the beginning of their career. Your patronage affords them the opportunity to build out their resume and portfolio, all while building a base of loyal clients like yourself. To Dormzies, your health goals aren’t a mere “gig” – they’re a valuable opportunity. In health and wellness, attitude is everything, and it’s one of the many things that separates Dormzies from other marketplaces’ flakey freelancers or overpriced experts.
Because Dormzies are their own boss, they can also offer you more flexibility in rate and scheduling than the competition. When you find a freelance wellness coach on Dormzi, you’re not just hiring a gig-worker; you’re starting a professional relationship with the next generation of health and wellness superstars. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get in on the ground floor with tomorrow’s leaders at an affordable price today.
How To Hire a Personal Wellness Coach on Dormzi
Dormzi was designed with ease-of-use in mind, so finding the right health wellness coach is a cinch. Start by heading over to the marketplace and clicking on health, nutrition, and fitness on the left hand side. You can browse the offerings in this category, or you can get more specific by clicking on the wellness subcategory. This will bring you every Dormzie with wellness offerings in the marketplace. If you have a more specific idea of what you need, the search bar at the top of the page can bring you talented young entrepreneurs with offerings containing your key words and phrases.
Once you’ve found a Dormzie or two who look like the right fit for your goals, you can hire them straight from their offering or profile. If you’re not quite ready to pull the trigger, however, and still have some questions, you can shoot them a message with our built-in chat functionality. We recommend reaching out to potential Dormzi hires, especially if your project (in this case, your health and wellness goals) are multi-faceted, long-term, or outside the scope of their listed offering. Plus you may discover that a Dormzie has more skills than they’ve listed!
After you’ve come to an arrangement and hired a Dormzie, you can keep track of your project by clicking on the profile icon at the top of the page and then on My Orders. This is the Dormzi portal, where all your jobs, past and present, are available for your review. Once your project is complete, simply confirm it in the Dormzi portal and we’ll process the payment for you. That’s right: no stamps, no invoices, no hassle. We make it easy so you can focus on the important stuff.
Freelance Wellness Coach Rates
Finding health and wellness coaches on other freelance marketplaces can be filled with mystery. Dormzi was designed to take the guesswork out of the hiring process. Dormzies list their rate as either per-project or per-hour. If there is any confusion about how they’re framing their rate, we encourage you to reach out to them via our built-in chat functionality to clear it up. Dormzies love hearing from potential clients! Similarly, when you’re posting a service request, you can specify your budget, your timeline, and your health and wellness goals. This helps Dormzies know the full scope of your project before submitting themselves.
Why Hire Young Entrepreneurs as Personal Wellness Coaches?
Finding a wellness coach who you like, who can get you to your goals, and who’s affordable is often a choice between two of those three. Not on Dormzi. Here you can find personal wellness coaches who are talented, able, personable – and most importantly, passionate. Dormzies are at the beginning of their careers, which means that they view every new client as an opportunity to change someone’s life. Their enthusiasm comes from not just their love of their craft, but the opportunity that your patronage can provide them. After all, word of mouth is the most important accelerator for young entrepreneurs. Leaving you fit, happy, and strong is great for everyone involved. Dormzies can offer extremely competitive rates because they are looking for the experience and connection that your job provides. It’s not every day you can get tomorrow’s superstar to help you reach your goals, but it happens all the time on Dormzi. Today’s health and wellness coach could be tomorrow’s best selling wellness author, influencer, or business leader. Hiring a Dormzi gets you in on the ground floor. What are you waiting for?
Tips for Finding an Online Wellness Coach
• Finding a wellness coach on Dormzi was designed to be fast and easy. Simply start by browsing the “wellness” subcategory beneath the “health, nutrition, and fitness” category. This will show you all the Dormzies with relevant offerings.
• If you have more specific goals, feel free to use the search bar located at the top of the page. Inputting keywords and phrases will bring up all the Dormzies with them in their profiles and offerings.
• Before hiring a Dormzie, you can check out their past work and reviews. This will give you a great idea at what they’ve excelled at in the past, as well as previous customers’ thoughts and experience.
• You also have the ability to chat with potential hires. We encourage customers to reach out to Dormzies for any questions, concerns, comments, or details they want to discuss before making a hiring decision. Everyone’s parameters, budget, and timeline is different, so starting a conversation is the best way to take the mystery out of the experience.
• If you’re unsure how to start a chat with a Dormzie, we recommend referencing their past work, reviews, and ratings. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable hiring this Dormzie. Don’t be intimidated to negotiate – if you don’t ask, you’ll never know the answer!
• Once hired, head to the Dormzi portal to track how your project is coming along. And when it’s complete, simply confirm receipt of your deliverables – we handle the payment, so you don’t have to worry about stamps or invoices. Spend your time focusing on your project, not on paperwork.
Freelance Wellness Coach FAQs
• What is a wellness coach and what do they do? A wellness coach helps you set lifestyle goals to improve your physical and emotional health. This can include reducing your stress, eating better, improving fitness and overall physical health, all while taking into account your personal strengths. As opposed to a trainer, who provides you with a workout regimen, or a nutritionist, who provides you with a meal plan, a wellness coach looks more holistically at your overall personality and lifestyle to make suggestions to help you get to a better state physically and emotionally.
• What should I look for when hiring a wellness coach? The most important thing when hiring a wellness coach is that you trust them. Think of your wellness goals as a journey you’re going on with your wellness coach. Trusting them to help you get to your goals is important, otherwise their recommendations and suggestions will be useless. Fortunately, you can chat with potential wellness coaches on the Dormzi marketplace before you hire them using our built-in chat functionality. It’s also important to look at reviews and ratings of wellness coaches; every person’s goals are different, just like their personalities, so you want to find a wellness coach who has experience working with a variety of clients. When chatting before you hire, ask about their approach to developing a plan; what setbacks they’ve experienced on the job and how they and their clients overcame them; and how they prefer to work. You want someone who can hold you accountable while also understanding where you may need a soft touch instead of a kick in the butt.
• What kinds of services do wellness coaches offer? Wellness coaches are not personal fitness trainers or nutritionists. They will listen to your goals and hold you accountable to a plan of action. Wellness coaches are NOT licensed psychotherapists and should not be treated as such. They are also different from a life coach, who helps you analyze career or life goals. A wellness coach is there to help you find health both mentally and physically. They can help you avoid burnout, quit smoking, lose weight, or start exercising. Think of them as an accountability buddy for everything wellness related in your life.
• What do I do if the Dormzi wellness coach doesn’t provide our agreed upon services? Our Dormzi young entrepreneurs go through a rigorous vetting and review process, so we expect you to have a seamless experience from start to finish. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the wellness services your Dormzi hire has provided, we always recommend reaching out to them first to resolve the issue. If that does not remedy the problem, please reach out to us directly via the website or by emailing us at email@example.com.
• Have more questions? We have the answers! Visit this link <https://dormzi.com/help/faq> for more information.