$100.00Currently employed by the University of Michigan's Mult...
Choose From the Best Branding Designers Available
Dormzi’s freelance brand designers are the most motivated, talented, and affordable option for your project. Our marketplace was created by and for talented young entrepreneurs to easily find customers and transform their side hustle into a legitimate business venture. We call our freelancers “Dormzies,” and know that they can provide you with amazing service. (We like to think they’re the best brand designers around!)
Each Dormzie is vetted, reviewed, and verified, so you can rest assured that they have the knowledge, skill, ability, and follow-through to take your business identity design project to the next level. While Dormzies may be at the beginning of their career, they’re hungry for the real world experience your patronage can provide, and are eager to add projects like yours to their portfolio. This means that they can offer you extremely competitive pricing for their top-shelf service. While other freelancers may look at your project as a mere gig, Dormzies look at it as an opportunity to make contacts, earn experience, and start long lasting business relationships with leaders in their community.
When you hire brand designers on Dormzi, you’re not just getting amazing talent, you’re also getting in on the ground floor with the branding leaders of tomorrow. After all, today’s Dormzie is tomorrow’s superstar. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to meet a young professional you can depend on not just for today’s project, but all the projects yet to come.
How to Hire a Freelance Brand Designer on Dormzi
Dormzi was designed to bring you brand design freelancers, fast. Start by browsing the “brand” subcategory nested beneath graphic design in the marketplace. Here you can find all the talented young entrepreneurs with brand design or corporate identity design in their profiles and offerings. Once you’ve honed in on a few Dormzies who look like a great fit for your project, you can hire them straight from their profile or offering.
Have some questions? No problem! Send prospective freelance graphic designers, branding and corporate identity specialists, or artists a message via our built-in chat function. We encourage you to reach out with any questions you have about their talent, skills, rate, and availability. It’s always better to ask, and most Dormzies are excited to chat with a potential client! Not sure how to kick off your conversation? We recommend referencing their offerings, past work, and reviews as a jumping off point.
Once hired, you can keep track of your Dormzie’s progress via the Dormzi portal, located in your profile in the “My Orders” section. And when your project is complete and you have deliverables in hand, merely confirm receipt and we’ll process the payment for you. That’s right – no snail mail, no stamps, no invoices. Finding freelance brand design experts on Dormzi is easy so you can spend less time searching and more time focusing on taking your project to the next level.
Rates for Freelance Brand Designers for Hire
Dormzi freelance brand designers generally list their rate in their profile or offerings. This can be by project or by the hour. If you’re unsure how much your project will cost for a prospective Dormzi hire to finish, don’t be afraid to reach out via our built-in chat function. Dormzies are excited to learn about your needs and win your business, and are enthusiastic about ensuring you have the information you need before you make a hire. Because no two brand design jobs are the same, and your list of deliverables could be unique to your project, there is no set rate for brand design or corporate identity gigs. You will find that Dormzi freelance brand designers will offer competitive rates and often have more flexibility in setting a timetable that works for you than the competition.
Why Hire Young Entrepreneurs for Brand Designer Services?
Dormzies are Gen Z, the first generation to grow up with smartphones in hand. They know the ins-and-outs of brand design from their immersion in that world. Dormzi brand designers are often students studying this specialty at universities and utilize their skills and talents on a daily basis. They also have keen insight into Gen Z that you simply cannot find anywhere else; insight that is invaluable when trying to establish a brand identity that resonates not just across the globe, but across generations.
For other freelancers your job is merely a gig, but for Dormzies your project is an opportunity to gain valuable real world experience to add to their portfolio. Because they are each their own boss, they have much more flexibility in negotiating rates and timetables that are optimized for your particular project and goals. Plus their enthusiasm cannot be matched. Dormzies who specialize in brand design and corporate identity are great for a one off project – but we hope that you’ll be so pleased with their attitude, their drive, and their results that you’ll want to hire them again and again.
Tips for Hiring Young Freelance Brand Designers
• Start your Dormzi adventure by browsing brand designers in the “brand” subcategory nested under graphic design in the marketplace. Here you can find all Dormzies with relevant skills to brand design and corporate identity. If you have a more specific idea of the set of skills you’re looking for, type keyphrases into the search bar to get an instant list of Dormzies who fit the bill.
• You can hire a Dormzie straight from their profile or service offering, but if you aren’t sure if they have the skills you need – or want to discuss their rate, your timetable, and your project’s parameters – don’t be afraid to send them a message via our chat functionality.
• Use a Dormzie’s previous work and reviews as a jumping off point to start a conversation. They may have a lot more relevant skills and talents than their profile is listing!
• Track your project’s progress through the Dormzi portal. And once your project is complete and you have deliverables in hand, merely confirm receipt and we’ll process the payment.
Brand Designer FAQs
• What does a brand identity designer do? Brand identity is how a brand is collectively represented by its logo, color scheme, typography, and other design elements. A brand designer creates a cohesive “look” for a company that incorporates these elements. Think of some of your favorite brands or companies and how they stand out in a crowd. They use each design element to create a confluence of energy, emotion, and feeling, each part working in sync to create an overall identity. Freelance brand identity designers are experts at taking each of these elements and shaping them around your brand’s values, mission, and product.
• How are corporate identity design and brand design different? Corporate identity design focuses more on the internal actions of a company in shaping its values and its overall perception of the public, whereas brand identity focuses on outward facing elements, such as logos, color schemes, and other design elements. Corporate brand identity design oftentimes functions as the overlap between these two similar but distinct disciplines.
• How does hiring a brand designer work? First, find a Dormzie with the relevant skills and talents that fit your project. Once you hire them, discuss exactly what your project’s needs are; do you need a logo, a brand bible, or a complete brand identity? Once you’ve settled on the scope and timeline of your project, your Dormzie will take it from there! Check in on your project’s progress in the Dormzi portal. Once you have the deliverables in hand, confirm receipt and we’ll handle the payment.
• How long does a brand design project take from start to finish? No two projects are the same, so there’s no standard amount of time for a brand design project to take. Generally speaking, a complete brand identity and brand bible will take longer than more asset-specific projects, like logo design or typography development. Before you hire a Dormzie, be sure to hit them up via chat to ensure that they can complete the project on a timeline that works for you both. It’s always better to iron out all the details before you hire a Dormzie than to renegotiate mid-project. Trust us: taking the time to chat is worth it!
• What do I do if the Dormzi brand designer doesn’t provide our agreed upon services? Our Dormzi young entrepreneurs go through a rigorous vetting and review process, so we expect you to have a seamless experience from start to finish. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the services your Dormzi hire has provided, we always recommend reaching out to them first to resolve the issue. If that does not remedy the problem, please reach out to us directly via the website or by emailing us at email@example.com.
• Have more questions? We have the answers! Visit this link <https://dormzi.com/help/faq> for more information.