$100.00Need to move people with your app design, presentation,...
Choose From the Best Young Freelance Animators for Hire
Dormzi was designed by and for young entrepreneurs to bring customers affordable and undiscovered talent, and to make the hiring process simple from start to finish. The freelance animators for hire in our marketplace are affectionately called “Dormzies,” and we know that you’ll be beyond satisfied with their ability to take your project to the next level. Why should you hire Dormzies for your freelance animation gig? When you’re looking for animators for hire, you don’t want to deal with overpriced experts or flakey freelancers. That’s why all of the animators on the Dormzi marketplace are vetted, reviewed, and verified, so you can trust that Dormzie you hire is skilled, reliable, and available.
Because Dormzies are just beginning their careers as animation artists or video animators, they are hungry for the real world experience your gig can provide. To them, your project isn’t merely a “job” – it’s an opportunity to make industry contacts and build out their portfolio; Dormzi’s freelance animation artists bring enthusiasm and excitement to every project. And because each Dormzie who offers video animation services is their own boss, they can provide you with more scheduling and price flexibility than the competition. We know that when you find an animator on Dormzi, you’re not just hiring a gig worker – you’re beginning a professional relationship with the next generation of animation services experts.
How to Hire an Animator on Dormzi
Finding animation services you can depend on shouldn’t be difficult. That’s why Dormzi was created to get you the talent you need – fast. Start by browsing our freelance animation artists through the animation subcategory. This will give you every Dormzie who lists animation as one of their offerings. You can hire Dormzies based on their offering and profile with a simple click, but we recommend that you reach out to them via chat to discuss your project, their availability, and your timetable before officially bringing them on. Once you’ve both settled on optimal terms, you can track your project’s progress in the Dormzi portal. When your project is complete, simply confirm receipt of deliverables and we’ll handle processing the payment–no invoices or stamps required.
Why Hire Young Entrepreneurs as Animators?
Why is Dormzi the best place for you to find amazing new animation talent? Many Dormzies are enrolled at universities and are studying the intricacies of animation from the field’s top experts every day. This gives them access to resources and cutting edge technology that other freelancers simply can’t match. Dormzies are enthusiastic and bring their love of animation to every project. While they may be young, they more than make up for it in talent and drive. Because they’re looking to build out their portfolios with the kind of work your gig can provide they can offer you unparalleled work at incredible prices and on timelines that fit what you need. And while you can hire Dormzies for one-time gigs, we hope you’ll come back to them again and again -- for one-off jobs or months-long projects. Today’s Dormzie is tomorrow's animation legend. Build a professional relationship to take with you into the future.
Tips for Hiring Animators Online
• Start your search for a Dormzi animator by browsing the animation subcategory underneath the graphic design grouping. This will show you all Dormzies who are offering animation as a skill.
• Unsure of who to hire for your freelance animation gig? No problem! Click on their profile to browse their past work and reviews. Dormzies are often multifaceted and have more skills relevant to your project than you think.
• Once you’ve honed in on a few Dormzies who look like they can take your project to the next level, you can hire them right away from their offering. With animation projects, however, we recommend you reach out to the Dormzies via chat to discuss your project, your budget, and your timeline.
• Unsure of how to start that chat? Referencing their past work, reviews, and ratings is a great place to start. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable hiring this Dormzie. Don’t be intimidated to negotiate -- if you don’t ask, you’ll never know the answer!
• Once hired, head to the Dormzi portal to track how your project is coming along. And when it’s complete, payment is as simple as confirming receipt of your deliverables – we handle the payment, so you don’t have to worry about stamps or invoices. Spend your time focusing on your project, not on paperwork.
• What is a video/animator and what do they do? Animation comes in all shapes and sizes, from hand-drawn cell animation like you see in classic cartoons, to motion graphic and 3D animation which are more common in websites and feature films. Animators take your idea and transform it from static imagery into motion, bringing life to previously inert imagery. Dormzi freelance animators can work with you on storyboards, layouts, and the animation itself. Don’t be afraid to ask a Dormzie what they’re comfortable doing and if it works within your project’s parameters!
• How does hiring a freelance animator work? The most important part of getting great animation is hiring a Dormzie who fits your project perfectly. Browse our talented freelancers, and reach out to discuss your gig, your timeline, and your budget. Even if a particular Dormzie isn’t right for a project, they may be able to make a recommendation who is. After you’ve hired a Dormzie and negotiated terms, track your project on the Dormzi portal. When your gig is complete, merely confirm receipt of deliverables and we’ll process the payment for you.
• How long does animation take from start to finish? Animation is a time-intensive process, so be aware that if you need a quick turnaround that the level of finesse and detail will not be the same if you have a longer project runway. Since no two projects are the same, there is no set amount of time for each animation gig. Be sure to chat with your potential Dormzi hire about what your specific needs are before you bring them on board. Trust us: taking the time to chat is worth it!
• What do I do if the Dormzi freelance animator doesn’t provide our agreed upon services? Our Dormzi young entrepreneurs go through a rigorous vetting and review process, so we expect you to have a seamless experience from start to finish. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the services your Dormzi hire has provided, we always recommend reaching out to them first to resolve the issue. If that does not remedy the problem, please reach out to us directly via the website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Have more questions? We have the answers! Visit this link <https://dormzi.com/help/faq> for more information.